|AI for Humanity Intern
|Mila, Quebec AI Institute
- Worked at the intersection of Natural Language Processing and climate change.
- Specific work is currently under review for publication and cannot be shared for anonymity reasons.
|Jan 2020-July 2020
|Montreal Computational and Quantitative Linguistics Lab (MCQLL)
- Implemented algorithms for and tested the predictions of various models of linguistic productivity.
|Aug 2018-Aug 2020
|Participant, 2019 Cohort
|AI4Good Summer Lab, Mila Quebec AI Institute
- Participated in an 8-week intensive AI and ML training program for women and gender minorities.
- Trained unsupervised LDA models to categorize climate change-related articles.
- Analyzed article contents using word2vec and sentiment analysis, with the goal of investigating climate change coverage.
|May 2019-June 2019
|Intramural Game Official
|McGill University Athletics
- Facilitated and/or refereed ultimate frisbee and inner-tube water polo games.
|Sept 2016-April 2017